An affordable, professional editor for nearly 30 years, I’ll deliver a thorough edit of your fantasy manuscript. I’m the author of several published books as well as short stories, hold a Master’s degree in English and a Bachelor’s in journalism, am a long-time writing teacher, and am an award-winning publications editor and writer. Well over 130 of my clients – many of them fantasy novelists and short story authors – have gone on to publish their books.
I offer no-nonsense, practical, business-minded advice for writers, both seasoned and aspiring. My editing services include:
• Proofreading – Editing for spelling, punctuation, capitalization and grammar
• Copy editing – Editing of mature manuscripts close to being published
• Substantive edit – Editing of an early draft of your manuscript
• Developmental editing – Guidance through the writing process
• Self-publishing – Formatting, uploading, writing back cover blurb/author bio
• I DO NOT WRITE ESSAYS OR OTHER MATERIALS (except for book blurbs/bios)
Learn more about me and my writer-friendly rates at my website or email your manuscript’s word count for a price quote and estimate of turnaround time. Payment is accepted through safe and secure PayPal; references available upon request.