An affordable, professional editor for nearly 30 years, I’ll deliver a thorough edit of your science fiction manuscript. I’m the author of several published books as well as short stories, hold a Master’s degree in English and a Bachelor’s in journalism, am a long-time writing teacher, and am an award-winning publications editor and writer. Well over 300 of my clients – many of them science fiction novelists and short story authors – have gone on to publish their books. As the author of published science fiction stories, I understand the challenges faced by writers of fantastic fiction.
My editing services include:
• Proofreading – Editing for spelling, punctuation, capitalization and grammar
• Copy editing – Editing of mature manuscripts close to being published
• Substantive edit – Editing of an early draft of your manuscript
• Developmental editing – Guidance through the writing process
• Self-publishing – Formatting, uploading, writing back cover blurb/author bio
• I DO NOT WRITE ESSAYS OR OTHER MATERIALS (except for book blurbs/bios)
Learn more about me and my writer-friendly rates at my website or email your manuscript’s word count for a price quote and estimate of turnaround time. Payment is accepted through safe and secure PayPal; references available upon request.