A professional editor for more than two decades, I’ll deliver a thorough yet affordable edit of your manuscript. I’m a long-time writing instructor, the author of a published novel and several nonfiction books and short stories, hold a Master’s degree in English and a Bachelor’s in journalism, and am an award-winning publications editor and writer. More than 120 of my clients – many from the Greensboro area – have gone on to publish their books.
• Fiction (novels, short stories; all genres; Chicago Manual)
• Nonfiction (all topics; spiritual works especially welcomed)
• Poetry collections, chapbooks
• Query letters, synopses, book proposals
• Dissertations and academic papers (broad range of subjects; APA, MLA)
• Admission essays, CVs, resumes
• Business plans, documents, brochures/fliers, catalogs
• Website content, blog posts
My editing services include:
• Proofreading – Editing for spelling, punctuation, capitalization and grammar
• Copy editing – Editing of mature manuscripts close to being published
• Substantive edit – Editing of an early draft of your manuscript
• Developmental editing – Guidance through the writing process
• Self-publishing – Formatting, uploading, writing back cover blurb/author bio
• I DO NOT GHOSTWRITE BOOKS OR ACADEMIC ESSAYS
I also offer a number of self-publishing services including formatting (paper and ebooks), uploading, ISBN purchases, and writing of back cover blurbs and press releases.
Learn more about me and my writer-friendly rates at my website or email your manuscript’s word count for a price quote and estimate of turnaround time. Payment is accepted through safe and secure PayPal; references available upon request.