A professional editor for more than 20 years, I’ll deliver a thorough yet affordable edit of your manuscript. I’m an award-winning publications editor and writer, a long-time writing instructor, the author of a published novel, short stories, and several bestselling nonfiction books, and hold a Master’s degree in English and a Bachelor’s in journalism. Well over 130 of my clients – many from the Worcester area and elsewhere in Massachusetts – have gone on to publish their books.
• Fiction (novels, short stories; all genres)
• Nonfiction (all topics; spiritual works especially welcomed)
• Poetry collections, chapbooks
• Query letters, synopses, book proposals
• Academic papers and dissertations (broad range of subjects; APA, MLA)
• Admission essays, CVs, resumes
• Business plans, documents, brochures/fliers, catalogs
• Website content, blog posts
My editing services include:
• Proofreading – Editing for spelling, punctuation, capitalization and grammar
• Copy editing – Editing of mature manuscripts close to being published
• Substantive edit – Editing of an early draft of your manuscript
• Developmental editing – Guidance through the writing process
• I DO NOT GHOSTWRITE BOOKS OR ACADEMIC ESSAYS
I also offer a variety of self-publishing services including: formatting (both paper and ebooks); uploading; ISBN purchases; and writing of back cover blurbs and press releases.
Learn more about me and my writer-friendly rates at my website or email your manuscript’s word count for a price quote and estimate of turnaround time. Payment is accepted through safe and secure PayPal; references and one-page sample edit available upon request.